ANNAPURAN - JOMSOM "MUKTINATH" TREK
Thakali villages and sacred Muktinath
The trail along the Kali Gandaki has long been a trade route between India and Tibet and you will share the trail with horse, mule and pony caravans. Led by Thakhali or Tibetan men, the lead horses are adorned with wondrous plumes and headdresses and the melodious sound of their bells is a constant companion. The temple of Muktinath , although dedicated to Vishnu, is sacred to both Hindu and Buddhist and many ascetic sadhus gather here.
Accommodation Pokhara is on a twin share basis with private facilities. Whilst trekking accommodation is in lodges and teahouses and is of a basic standard. Rooms may be twin or multi share with basic shared toilet facilities. Showers are available in some places for a small charge.
What is Included
- Accommodation Pokhara - Twin share
- Accommodation on trek - Twin or multi share.
- Meals during the trekking
- All domestic transport as listed in itinerary
- Domestic flight Pokhara-Jomsom and applicable taxes.
- All National Park entrance fees
- Porters and/or pack animals to carry personal gear
- 15kg luggage allowance while on trek
- Duffle Bag for your gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Trek guide
- Comprehensive medical kit
What is not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry
- Meals in Pokhara
- International flights and departure taxes
- Visa and passport fees
- Travel insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Tips and gratuities
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Royal Mt. Trekking
- Kathmandu-Pokhara flight (optional) USD71 one-way.
ABOUT HOTEL AND AIRPORT TRANSFER:
For those who would like us to arrange their transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport, it would be free of cost.
Also, we will arrange accommodation in Kathmandu before or after the trek, let us know your preference of hotel so that we can arrange your booking accordingly.
Tea House Trek
Hotel in Kathmandu
February - June
September - December